Many designers do not use stock graphic elements because they feel that they’d be cheating. But, we totally disagree. Ready-to-use graphics can help you save time and keep your clients happy. Customizable templates and assets allow you to add specific elements to your design to make it more appealing at a limited time. You can say goodbye to stressful deadlines and spend more time doing the things you love.
Where can you get this awesome graphic element? Here is a quick Envato Elements review to help you decide whether you should get it or not:
- Envato Elements has over 25,000 graphics, fonts, add-ons, actions and presets, templates, 3D items and more in its library. All are handpicked by creative professionals like you on Envato’s platform. Recently, over 20,000 stock photos are added too.
- All creative assets come with a commercial license that allows you to use them in any project. While there are free items in the Internet, they do not give you usage rights. And, using them will only lead to your reputation’s harm and your pocket’s rip.
- Unlimited Downloads. For only $29 a month, you get unlimited downloads. Choose from 240,000+ stock photos, 27,000+ items and even 1000+ courses on Tuts+. The subscription also entitles you to a free AND CO membership. Plus, you can cancel your subscription anytime.
Although Envato Elements is a pretty young service, it is backed by industry experts. As part of Envato’s network of stock media and graphic resource marketplace, it sure is one of the most reliable stock graphic elements resources in the market.
So, should you get it for you next creative projects? Definitely! Envato Elements allows you to design without limits. You don’t have to spend so much time working on graphic elements because all items in the library are ready to use. Visit the website now and get started!
Adobe Stock has a strong image base of over 40 million stock content. It is a creative trove of high quality images, graphics and videos that guarantees you will find the perfect asset for your creative and design needs. The stock site makes the search process easier with tools and filters that narrow down search results. Simply type in a keyword and click enter to get relevant results to your search. You can also display results according to recent uploads, popularity, and most downloaded.
Another search feature unique to Adobe Stock is the “Undiscovered” category. You can refine your search results to show images, graphics or videos that have not been downloaded from the stock media site. This ensures a unique edge to your designs over your competitors and other websites. You can also sift through more precise results by defining the orientation, people and color of the assets. On the home page, you can also search according to categories.
Searching for images, graphics and videos has never been easier with Adobe Stock. The user-friendly search results combined with the vast collections ensures that the perfect image for your creative next project is just a few clicks away. Aside from the highly searchable library of the stock site, here are other advantages of using it:
- It has one of the largest stock image libraries readily available in the market. Adobe Stock has over 40 million stock content, including images, graphics and videos, review here. The word images alone presents over 2 million images. It is safe to say that a large part of the library is composed of images.
- Are you living in a different country? No problem. The stock photo site can be access in most countries. In fact, it is currently available in 20 languages.
- Adobe Stock offers simple pricing and licensing. You can purchase a single image at the stock site for $9.99 each. If you need more images in a month, you can also subscribe to a plan of 10, 350 and 750 images. A limited offer is currently available. You get the first month for free or 10 free images when you subscribe to the 10 images/month annual plan.
- It is fully integrated with Creative Cloud software application. Are you a CC member? You will be happy to know that you can search for Adobe Stock images right inside your application. You can work with watermarked images and present them for approval. Once approved, you can automatically replace the watermarked version with the full version, saving time from reworks.
With Adobe Stock, search and you shall find. You will easily and quickly find the perfect image for your next creative projects with the stock site’s well organized and highly searchable library.